ARCHITECT, D2C ARCHITECTS
DENVER, CO JULY 2016 TO PRESENT
- Design proposals for community center/retail projects
- Project management of county government buildings
- Coordination research sustainability and functionality aspects of building
PROJECT MANAGER, PMSM ARCHITECTS
SANTA BARBARA, CA SEPTEMBER 2013 TO JUNE 2016
- College project management, coordination, design and construction administration
State architect design review code compliance, fire life safety and structural seismic consideration
- Renovation, new construction, master plan for college long/short term future development
PROJECT ARCHITECT, COOVER-CLARK & ASSOCIATES, INC.
DENVER, CO SEPTEMBER 2006 TO 2013
- Presenting numerous thoughtful and elegant solutions consistently exceeding our clients expectations
- Experienced in urban planning and delivering flexible sustainable growth options
- Bringing small scale ideas to a comprehensive design
- Working and brainstorming with clients to ensure that their vision is best expressed and realized
- Experienced in developing efficient and flexible programmatic plans and providing clients with optimized operational layouts
- Efficiently managing multi-disciplinary design teams, with a strong focus on ensuring project objectives and vision are maintained from pre-design through construction and commissioning
- Managing and implementing LEED design strategies on several projects successfully achieving LEED certification
- Bringing modern aesthetics to projects under strict federal budget parameters
- Regularly demonstrating exceptional Revit modeling and design rendering skills
LEED Online Documentation
Microsoft Office Suite
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
Federal Defense– working with strict regulations and a modest budget, I created welcoming, durable environments for our soldiers. The challenges of these projects are the technical and specific building components for housing military air and ground vehicles. Each aspect of these projects requires attentive design and detailed coordination.
Residential – working closely with families and individuals, I learned to understand my clients’ needs, lifestyles and personal taste. And because I was able to use my versatility as a designer, I was able to create optimal personalized spaces in a variety of styles that are both functional and exciting.
Higher Ed – working very closely with an athletic department, I created a renovated locker room and dining space – with funding from alumni – that would be both an integrated technology space for training and review as well as a recreational space for student athletes.
Healthcare – working with the VA to create a Rehabilitation and Prosthetics Clinic and neighboring parking garage, I designed safe and modern facilities mindful of future development. The parking structure met veteran’s needs while complying with complex accessibility issues. A special feature of the out patient facility is its Rehabilitation Park which is integrated into the landscape and incorporates naturally occurring obstacles and obstructions into an attractive design.
Pennsylvania State University, BSARCH